Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Another card for JJS002

Here's my second try at JJS002. I used the sweet little Elzybells chick (from Jill), which I'd previously coloured and added Crystal Effects.

I knew it was a bit late for Easter, so I thought it would make a good baby card!

I pierced the pp and then used my white Glaze Pen to create faux stitching. If you follow the pen along the pierced line, letting it "bump" in and out of the holes, you get a stitched look.

This card opens upwards, so it was simple to tie the ribbon round the front.

For the small sentiment, I used a marker to colour just the words on the stamp. I used Stickles on the pp and the brads to add some sparkle.

Stamps: Very Punny (SU); chick (Elzybells)
Paper: unknown
Ink: SU (sorry, I can't remember which colours I used!)
Accessories: scallop punch, Crystal Effects (SU); Stickles (Ranger), Glaze Pen (Sakura), paper piercer (Making Memories), corner punch (EK Success), brads, ribbon (unknown)

No comments: