Monday, July 28, 2008

Stationary Box

Okay, so here's my big project, the one on which I've been working for the last week! It's a stationary box, complete with cards, love notes, tags, a birthday calendar, matching pen, and stamp envelope. I wanted it all to coordinate, so I used the Tart & Tangy stamp set, Summer Picnic DSP, and the Scallop circle punch.

Unfortunately I don't have Pumpkin Pie or Bashful Blue inks, so I used Only Orange and Soft Sky when needed. I used this template from Addicted to Stamping.

This was a gift for my mother-in-law's birthday, so I also made a coordinating card. I used the Happy Birthday embossing folder and then added Stickles to all the flowers. I decided it needed more "bling", so I added clear rhinestones all the way around the scalloped circle. The row of paper piercing under the ribbon was easy to line up, I just used my ruler to pierce at each 1/8" mark.

Cheers to You card
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Lots of Thoughts (SU)
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White, Summer Picnic DSP (SU)
Ink: Soft Sky (SU)
Accessories: Scallop punch, 1/2" circle punch, Whisper White ribbon, Old Olive ribbon, Ice Rhinestones (SU); 1 1/2 circle punch (EK Success), Stickles (Ranger), paper piercer (Making Memories), clear rhinestones (Kaiser), Happy Birthday embossing folder (CB)


I'll describe the contents of the stationary box in my next post.