Thursday, July 31, 2008

Stationary Box IV (Love Notes)


The stationary box includes a set of three love notes. These cards are 3.5" square.

The first card is based off of a SheetLoad sketch. I added dots around the scallop circle with my white Sakura Glaze pen.
Red Apple Love Note
Stamps: Tart & Tangy (SU)
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Real Red, Summer Picnic DSP (SU)
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Scallop Punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, ticket corner punch (SU); eyelets (unknown), white Glaze pen (Sakura), Cropodile, D'Vine Swirls embossing folder(CB)


The second card (which is sitting on top of the stationary box lid) is quite simple, and doesn't use any stamps! I absolutely LOVE the Summer Picnic DSP, and used several pieces for this card. The apples fit into a 1" circle punch, and I used larger punches to create the mats. I used my Cropodile to line up the two lines of small holes.
Three Apples Love Note

Stamps: none
Paper: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Picnic DSP (SU)
Ink: none
Accessories: 1" circle punch, 1 1/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, corner rounder punch, Whisper White grosgrain ribbon(SU); Cropodile, D'Vine Swirls embossing folder (CB)

The third card is inspired by oobinsnaffa's cards using Tart & Tangy. It was actually these cards that motivated me to use Tart& Tangy for the stationary box. I just love how they look with the scallop circle punch and the D'Vine Swirls embossing folder! I had to trim down the photo corner punches, as they were too large for the card. I also rounded all the corners on the card, including the photo corners! To make the holes in the scallops, I used my Cropodile.
Strawberry Love Note
Stamps: Tart & Tangy (SU)
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Summer Picnic DSP (SU)
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, photo corners punch, corner rounder punch, Whisper White and Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, brads (SU); Cropodile, D'Vine Swirls embossing folder(CB)

No comments: