Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Stationary Box part III (gift tags)

Here's an easy one. I made four gift tags, using the tag and small tag SU punches. I actually don't own the punches, but bought a set of pre-punched cardstock from an eBay seller. Now I just want the punches for myself :p

I stamped off the fruit from Tart & Tangy (stamping off means inking the stamp, then stamping once on scrap paper, then stamping on the cardstock - it gives you a faded version of the image). Note that I forgot to stamp off the orange :p

Then I stamped the small sentiment and punched a hole with my Cropodile. Some ribbon is all that was needed to finish it off. I didn't knot the ribbon so that it can be tied to a gift bag or box (they're perfect for a bottle of wine!).
Gift Tags
Stamps: Tart & Tangy (SU); Calligraphy Messages (Hero Arts)
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red (SU)
Ink: Old Olive, Only Orange, Real Red (SU)
Accessories: tag punch, small tag punch (SU); ribbon (from Michael's)

No comments: