Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Stationary Box part II

As mentioned in my previous post, the stationary box contains full-sized cards (with coordinating envelopes), love notes, gift tags, a birthday calendar, a stamp pocket, and a coordinating pen. I used this template from Addicted to Stamping.

The template calls for an address book, but I decided to make it a birthday calendar, with one page for each month. I printed the pages and the labels using the RGB values for Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie, which I found on the StampMonkeys blog. To tie the pen into the set, I opened it up, and slid a piece of DSP into the clear barrel.



Stationary Box
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Simply Said, So Very (SU)
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Summer Picnic DSP (SU); red, white (from Costco)
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Scallop punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Old Olive Twill ribbon (SU); 1 1/2" circle punch (EK Success)


I'll describe the contents of the box in my next few posts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! You HAVE to show me how to do this...... I checked th instructions but I just got confused......You are my crafting inspiration. I can't even get into making a card.