Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sneak Peek at new Stampin' Up' Stuff!

All of this information comes from Linda Heller's blog, Where the Rubber Hits the Road.

I've found some spoilers! The new in colours, Pink Pirouette, Red Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Baha Breeze, and Pacific Point:

Just like I love the Groovy Guava/Wild Wasabi/Soft Sky combo, I can already see that I'll be buying Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, and Baha Breeze. Sigh. Yes, they're very similar, but a deeper, brighter colour!

Yes, I'm a sucker.

There's also some new patterned paper:
And a few of the new stamp sets:

I LOVE the last two sets! Very organic and fresh looking.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooh. I'd seen the new paper colors, but not the stamps! Very nice!

Shelley said...

Yeah, not a fan of the new stamps..The new colours are purdy though.