Monday, March 31, 2008

Organized Chaos

Here's why my crafts area looks like while I'm creating. I like to keep everything in reach, hence the open drawers and tools everywhere.

It's not too bad, actually. You can still see the desk surface, and there's just a few layers of items off to the side!

Ooh, you can see my new vertical storage for patterned paper. It's the clear containers just to the right of the cubes (which are in the middle). I used to have my pp in the bottom cube, with the vertical shelves, but it was too difficult to sort through. I don't know what I'll do with the cube now, but I've manged to shove bits and pieces in there anyway!

I'm not planning much more organization changes until we move, as I have no idea what my space will be like. I do, however, have plans for ink pad storage. My friend's husband is handy with wood, so I've asked him to make me a storage unit.

Oh, and here's where you can usually find Ginger when I'm in the crafts room. This futon is just to the left of my desk :)

No comments: