Saturday, April 26, 2008

First Christmas

It's been a while since I've done any scrapbooking, but I am trying to finish my mom's scrapbook (Chloe's first year) before Mother's Day, so I need to get the last few pages done!

Here's one from Chloe's first Christmas:I used my ATG on this layout for all the paper and photos, and it really is great! It's easy to apply, and sticks like the dickens. So much so, I had to redo one of the torn paper borders, because I tried to reposition it, and the paper wouldn't come apart!

I scraplifted this layout from a magazine: Scrapbook & Cards today. The layout was by Heather Verrier.

Paper: Memory Block
Ink: Real Red (dragged the edges of the journalling block)
Accessories: rub-ons (Kaiser, Making Memories), brads, buttons, and stickers (unknown)

1 comment:

dinah34 said...

that is very nice! it makes me want to take up scrapbooking.