Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We're all going to get cavities

Because there's even more blog candy to be found! Lim over at The voices in my head is offering some sweet goodies to celebrate her 2,000 hit (she's actually almost at 3,000 now!). Congrats Lim!

And there's even MORE at Sharing my Obsession, where Deborah has reached over 3,000 hits. Way to go!

Jen at i{heart}2stamp is celebrating 400,000 hits by giving away a sweet package.

Finally, hop on over to Fresh and Fun. If you can believe it, Beate has reached 1,600,000 hits. Yowza!

2 comments:

Lim said...

Thanks for taking part in my blog candy and for your kind comments about my cards. I wish you good luck on the drawing and stop by at my place again some time
Have a nice day. Hugs,
Lim.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the links to blog candy (again)!!