Tuesday, March 18, 2008

XOXO

I haven't been scrappin' much lately, but completed this layout for a challenge on Scrapfriends. The challenge was to use at least nine eyelets in one layout.

The design is pretty simple, but I'm happy with it. I love the all-blue look, with a bit of white to keep it fresh. Although I think the paper flowers have a bit of green in them, so it throws me off...

The pp is from one of those Costco packs, the border strips are white paper stamped with Colorbox Fluid Chalk ink in Lagoon Blue (with a mix of See-D's and SU stamps). To finish off, a bunch of eyelets, a few glittery brads, three paper flowers, and my white Sakura glaze pen complete the page.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Cute layout! I haven't scrapped in the longest time--makes me want to go do a page or two.