Monday, January 19, 2009

It's been a long time...

Since I've completed a scrapbook page! I think the last one I did was in June, so over six months ago!

Anyway, one of my New Year's resolutions was to get caught up, so this is a start!
This page came together quickly using a few elements from the U R Sweet (ugh, I can't stand the "txt" language) Simply Scrappin' kit by SU. I was happy how the arrows draw your eye along the path, telling the story in photos. I made liberal use of my Sakura white glaze pen.

I don't like my handwriting, but everyone says it's a personal touch. So I try to handwrite my journalling, and just live with it!

Stamps: none
Paper: Old Olive cardstock (SU)
Ink: none
Accessories: U R Sweet Simply Scrappin' set, My Way punch, black journalling marker (SU),white Glaze pen (Sakura)

ps. Don't forget about the blog candy! Go to -->this post<-- for details.

2 comments:

care_bear said...

Love it...love the arrows, I haven't done a layout in weeks...but did get my zutter out and use it.....almost done the project so pics to follow....

care_bear said...

PS....love the new blog look....matches your layout (I am sure you are aware of that!)