Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Yup, you guessed it, another sketch card

This is another card for JJSC003. So that's four cards for me now, and one entry (plus two bonus entries) for the blog candy. Anyone else out there planning on trying it? You have until Sunday at midnight (PST) to enter!

So a very simple card. I masked most of the images, and stamped off the tree before stamping it on the card, to let it fade into the background.

Thanks to Leanne lending me all the image stamps!

Stamps: the cat: Everyday Flexible Phrases (SU); Limitless Limbs (Pink Cat Sudio); tree, robot (A Muse); ghost, witch (Impress)
Paper: Whisper White (SU)
Ink: Basic Black (SU)

Accessories: eyelets (unknown)

3 comments:

Leanne said...

I LOVE this card, so simple, just the way I like em. I'll have to try it.

Allison Rankin said...

Oh gosh...that is so simple and cute!

Unknown said...

cute card!

so... did I miss a post? Who won the candy?