Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yet another one for the sketch

You may be sick of the sketch by Sunday, as I have at least one MORE card to share, after this one!

This card uses Limitless Limbs, from Pink Cat Studio. I posted about the set a while ago, and I've yet to buy it! Thankfully Leanne did, so when she came over for our crafty night, I asked her to bring it! I really need to order it now. I knew I would LOVE this set!

I stamped the tree image, added the star topper, and then used my markers to colour the holly/berry stamp. I used Leanne's small acrylic block that had a grid line, so I could line up the berries with the branch ends. The stamp set is not acrylic, so you need to take a little bit more time to line it all up. Not such a big deal with the blocks with grid lines!

I added the sentiment (look familiar? I did something quite similar on this card). It bugged me a bit that the "happy" doesn't have a capital 'H', but I can live with it.

Again, I couldn't decide on the three embellishments, so I just stamped the holly leaf image next to the sentiment instead. There's three berries, so it counts, right?

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

Now that I look at it, I think I need to add some sparkle. I'll do that later (maybe tomorrow night? it's 12:42am right now! I'm scheduling this post for later today though) and take another photo.

Stamps: Warm Words (SU), Limitless Limbs (Pink Cat Sudio)
Paper: Whisper White (SU)
Ink: Basic Black, Basic Brown, Summer Sun (SU)

Accessories: Old Olive, Real Red markers (SU)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

This is so pretty Jessica! I'm glad you had fun with the Limitless Limbs set :)
Happy Stamping!

Niki Estes said...

Great card, Jessica! I love the simplicity of the design!