Sunday, February 22, 2009

Me and You

Whew. Just got back from a five day work trip in Texas. I had a couple projects ready to be posted, but just didn't have the time to do it!

So, here's a scrapbook page I made last week.
The retro look of the photo made me think of this line from Sassafras Lass (which was in that pile I just bought). One down, many to go!

Stamps: none
Paper: Sassafras Lass
Ink: none
Accessories:
Close to Cocoa marker, green button, hemp twine (SU), chipboard stickers (Sassafras Lass), off-white lace ribbon (Tie One On Ribbon Club), blue ric rac, buttons (unknown)

2 comments:

Ms. Crafty If You're Nasty said...

love the page... very fancy like! :D

care_bear said...

I can't wait to see this page in person....I love the layering!
Glad to see you made a couple of blog entries, I was beginning to worry about you;)