Saturday, February 7, 2009

Be Happy

There's a HUGE countdown going on over at Papertrey Ink, complete with loads of prizes, of course. Day six features a colour challenge. If you don't have PTI colours, you can substitute with whatever you do have.

I don't yet have any PTI colours (or stamps!) but I will soon - I can't wait to place my order!
This card also fits with the SCS Limited Supplies challenge #LSC205, Clean and Simple. Yes, I had to do it again!

Sorry the lighting is off, I was trying to capture the embossed lines above and below the sentiment (click on the photo for a better look).

Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Everyday Flexible Phrases, So Many Sayings (SU)
Paper: Whisper White (SU)
Ink: Real Red, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Real Red (SU)
Accessories: Chocolate Chip marker (SU), scoring blade (Fiskars)

ps. It's carnival time over at Craft Critique. Check it out!

No comments: