Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The suitcase card

I made this card for my friend Anne, who recently moved from Langley to the Sunshine Coast. I fell in love with the colour combo, and had borrowed the stamp set from a friend. As I was making the card I realized it reminded me of a suitcase. I wished I had some sort of buckle to add to it, but all I had was the staples (which are bright blue, although that's hard to see). I also dragged all the paper edges, to distress it a bit.

The stamp set is SU's "On the Move", the cardstock is all SU (Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, More Mustard, and
Creamy Caramel), the ink is SU's Chocolate Chip, the staples are Making Memories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so chuffed to be a recipient of this card buckle or no buckle, it's perfect!

Where do you get the coloured staples and are they compatible with your average stapler.

I went to the only scrapbook store in town today to buy the paper to try my hand at those pocket cards for Cailey's preschool and drop-in teachers .. wheee!!!