Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Pocket cards

I love these! Easy to put together, and you make them as fancy-schmancy as you'd like. Here's the instructions from SCS.

My first attempt - these will hold gift cards for Chloe's daycare providers. I just need to get the slit punch from SU to create the flaps to hold the gift card.


The stamp is from SU's Riveting set. I inked the outside with red ink, and coloured the tree with a marker. It's hard to see, but the circle is popped up on a dimensional. The cardstock is from SU, and the patterned paper is from Memory Block. I used my Sakura glaze pen to draw the faux stitching on the left, and the dots on the right (the big circles are actually hole punches).

I'm so in love with brown and pink (or brown and blue, or brown and lime :p), so this card came together quickly.

The stamp is from SU's Cute Converse set. The cardstock is from SU, and the patterned paper is from K&Company.

No comments: