Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A card for Markus

Chloe's friend Markus was born one day before her, and thus he just turned two. This is the card I made for his birthday. His mom borrowed the same SU set to make the invites, so it coordinated well (although I used different colours). All products are Stampin' Up, except for the ribbon, which is from one of Tie One On's monthly ribbon kits, and the embossing powder (unknown manufacturer). I used my Pure Color Pencils to colour the images, and then used baby oil to blend the colours in.

I had planned to use the same set to make Chloe's party invites, but ran out of time :(

I've completed a few layouts in the last week, but aren't really happy with either. I've been inspired by Ms. Crafty if You're Nasty's Halloween layout, but have yet to do it justice. Third time's a charm?

No comments: