Monday, January 7, 2008

Avacados, cookies, and the Carribbean

That's what this colour scheme says to me. It's Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, and Tempting Turquoise (plus a bit of Chocolate Chip), all from SU.
It's hard to see, but the centre of the circle is filled with Crystal Effects, so it's nice and glossy. Here's the inside card:
I'm in love with the Earth Elements colours lately, which is strange, as I'm not a earthy-colour person. I usually like bright colours (so I'm glad the Turquoise goes so well here!).
Have I mentioned that Dare bought me a bunch of crafts stuff for Christmas? Lots of paper, ink, and fun embellishments, like ribbon and eyelets.

I may have provided a wishlist, but he asked me to ;)

2 comments:

Ms. Crafty If You're Nasty said...

i'm liking the colour schemes... i need to attempt one of the pocket cards, but heaven knows when i'll find the time... a little too ambitious for the H! card exchange...

and yes, this is who you think it is... :Þ

Jill said...

I really like this color combination. Very cute horizontal pocket card too.