Monday, January 17, 2011

More Christmas cards

I made these cards for two of my crafty friends. I wanted to do something special and fun, so I tried the cracked glass technique using UTEE.

Here's a close-up:
And the inside:
Ink and stamps are PTI, ribbon is SU, paper is some that I won (and don't know who makes it!)

And I made a few more of those reindeer cards. It's hard to see, but the ink is Tsukineko Brilliance Ink, which has a lovely shine to it.
I have several more cards to share over the next few days - I've been crafting here and there over the last few months, just haven't had much time to upload the photos!

I've also found a new obsession, COPICS, and I have some projects to share with those too!

1 comment:

Monica K. said...

Gorgeous cards!! I just love the technique you used with the UTEE. The inside looks great too!