Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Swap!

I participated in a holiday swap over at the PTI forum. The suggested cost was $15, and we gave a list of things we like, things we covet, and things we love. My giver was Ally, and this is what I received in the mail today!

She packaged up Birthday Bash Sentiments, some of the fun leaf ribbon, a sweet jar of buttons, some rustic twine, and a yummy tin of Kisses! And check out her beautiful card - isn't it gorgeous?

Thanks so much Ally, I really love it!

I've already mailed off my gift, and I will post a photo as soon as I know she's opened it.

5 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

Looks like you got a wonderful gift and will have such fun with Birthday Bash. I love it!

Sue Ann said...

I can feel the love in this gift all the way here in NC. I love and want Birthday Bash!!! Cannot wait to see some fabby creations with these goodies!!!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Oh my....what a wonderful gift. I really like the Birthday Bash set. The other goodies and card are great too.

LittleSurferGirl said...

How fun! That card is gorgeous!
Amy

Ally said...

I'm so happy it made it's way to you Jessica! I hope you enjoy everything and I can't wait to see what you create!