Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Birthday Wishes

I know, shocking. I actually made something? And with no challenge, sketch, class, or anything?
I have finally completed the reorg of the crafts room, and also put away the last of my huge SU order. Then I challenged myself to actually USE something new. So I pulled out the huge and lovely Medallion background stamp. I wanted to emboss the sentiment to make it stand out more, but I was too lazy. Oops?

Stamps: Medallion, Kind and Caring Thoughts (SU)
Paper: Pixie Pink, Basic Black (SU)
Ink: Stickles (Ranger), rhinestone (Kaiser?)


ps. Photos of the crafts room to come soon.
pps. I made another card tonight, and will post it Thursday - need to spread out the love!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Did you do anything special with Medallion stamp besides adding the little blings? I need to get mine out, I love it! Just my style....

care_bear said...

Pretty...Isn't that stamp awesome?!