Monday, September 14, 2009

Vacation 2007

Yeah, I know. Posts have been scarce lately. It's the end of summer, what can I say? Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things come fall.

And yes, I've finally scrapped some photos from our Feb 2007 trip to Mexico. The disappointing part? These are photos for my mother-in-law's album. I haven't even started ours yet. Whoops!

Anyway, I was inspired by this pail/shovel die cut that I have (and used on another page) so I ended up hand cutting all of the embellishments for this page, aside from the flip-flops and title (stickers).

All products are Creative Memories (oh, I forgot about the marker for the journalling, which is Marvy).

ETA: Since posting this, I realized that I forgot that I wanted to add something to the last page. So imagine that along the right side of the top photo is the caption "The original squishy-face" in the same blue marker as the journalling. I'm too lazy to take another photo.

No comments: