Saturday, May 31, 2008

Getting back into the groove

I'm sorry I haven't been around much, the last couple weeks have been C-R-A-Z-Y! Between buying the house, appointments for Chloe, Chloe being sick, and then me getting sick, I haven't been motivated to clean my crafts room, let alone make anything!

Anyway, I had suggested another challenge on H! (a "colour your stamps" challenge) and realized I should get off my butt and do it too!

So here's my card, loosely based on my first sketch (JJSC001):


Stamps: Summer by the Sea, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Blush Blossom, Barely Banana, Whisper White
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Blush Blossom, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Watercolor Crayons, Blender Pen, Certainly Celery ribbon, Barely Banana brads, sponge, scissors (for distressing the edge of the white cardstock)


And here's a card that's made for my JJSC001 sketch:

Stamps: In the Spotlight, Forever Love by Inque Boutique, Circles & Dots by Inkadinkadoo
Paper: Real Red, Textured Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: brads, 3/4 circle punch, ribbon from Michael's

No comments: