Monday, December 17, 2007

Queen of Procrastination

So rather than finish the RAK packages (that I still haven't sent out - sorry guys!), I decided to post a few new projects.

I made these two cards with the Everyday Pink Scrap Kit from Marcella by K (aka. K&Company).

I initially loved the colours, but soon realized that they're difficult to work with. In the end, I like the cards (especially this one), and still have a few fun papers left over for a scrapbook page (or two).

Products Used: patterned paper, stickers (Marcella by K), ribbon, cardstock, brads (Stampin’ Up)

The second card is another pocket card, only made wide and long. I was thinking of using it with a couple movie gift certificates that I have (which are about the size of a normal personal cheque), so they'd just fit in with this pocket.

Products Used: patterned paper, word sticker (Marcella by K), cardstock, stamp, ink (Stampin’ Up), staples (Making Memories), flower sticker (Dollarama), ribbon (unknown).

No comments: