Monday, December 17, 2007

More random crafts

Yup, still procrastinating over here!

Did you know I'm currently working on seven scrapbooks? One for Chloe, one of our wedding, one of our general life (vacations etc), and one of each set of Chloe's grandparents (which means four separate books). I've completed two of the grandparents books (up to one year), and I'm hoping to finish the other two this year. I'll continue to add pages to them over the years, but not as many as I did for her first year.

Anyway, this is a page for my mom's book. For each book, I did a minimum of one page for each month, and then other events like her first swim, first camping trip, etc.

Products used: Patterned paper (Memory Block), Cardstock (Stampin’ Up), coloured stickers (Heidi Grace), Tool Kit, brads, eyelets, letter stickers (Making Memories), clear sticker (Creative Memories), flower sticker (Dollarama), Glaze Pen (Sakura), ribbon (unknown)

I made this bookmark while playing with my Making Memories tool kit. I love it for setting eyelets and punching holes, although it's rather loud!

Products used: Cardstock, ink, stamps, ribbon, art pencils (Stampin’ Up), Tool Kit, eyelet (Making Memories)

No comments: