Sunday, December 27, 2009

Quick gift card holders

Chloe and I made these quickly on Christmas Eve (yes, I was doing last minute crafting!) She chose the papers/colours, so don't blame me for them ;)
The snowmen are made with various punches and scalloped nesties. His hat is one half of the SU designer label punch, with a word window punch brim.

The card base opens as normal, but on the front, if you undo the ribbon, you get this:
Cool, huh? I've seen this in a few places, but the awesome Heather did a video tutorial on them, which allowed me to pull these off in a very short time. Thanks Heather!

Stamps: none!
Paper: unknown
Ink: none!
Accessories: Word Window, Snowflake, Designer Label punches, Chit Chat rub-ons, Top Note die (SU), Large circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), embossing folders, CB (Provocraft), ribbon/googly eyes (unknown)

1 comment:

care_bear said...

Too cute....Chloe has a good eye for color!