Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sing a Joyful Song!

(whoops, hit post too early, here's the final post!)

This card is for Mojo week 110. I'm on a quest to stock up on Christmas cards, so here's the first of (hopefully) a bunch. I like what I did last year, which was to give out all different cards (that I had made over the months before) rather than a bunch of the same. That allowed me to try all sorts of designs and techniques, and then put the cards to good use!

Anyway, here's the card.I used the patterned paper and (green) cardstock that I won from Taylored Expressions last year. I'm not sure of the manufacturer for either. The ink is pearlescent, so has a slight shimmer (hard to see in the photo). Some gems and a wee bow with some twine finishes it off.

Stamps: Elegant Christmas (The Cat's Pajamas)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla (SU), pp & green carstock (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Thyme, Poppy, Chocolate Brilliance Dew Drops (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Ticket Corner punch, twine (SU), Ribbon (American Crafts), rhinestones (Kaiser), circle neties (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug (Provocraft)

No comments: