Saturday, July 11, 2009

Babies are Trouble

This card is for Mojo Monday week 94 and Color Throwdown #50. I had to flip the sketch to work with the layout of the quote.

The quote makes me laugh. It's SO true!

My Real Red ink spot is driving me nuts. It doesn't dry, and then gets my fingers red (not good when you're working with white paper!)

Stamps: Cuddles & Tickles, Riveting (SU)
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise cardstock, Wild Wasabi textured cardstock, East Coast Prep DSP (SU)
Ink: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
(SU)
Accessories: red striped ribbon, Wide Oval Punch (SU), Cuttlebug, Argyle Swirls embossing folder (Provo Craft), mini brads (unknown), paper piercer (Making Memories), vellum quote (Flair Designs)

4 comments:

Denise Clark said...

Your sentiment gave me a chuckle too! My "baby" days are over except for being a grandma now so I can just hand them back to their mamas when the going gets tough! :) Your card is just adorable!

Found your blog over at Mojo Monday!

LeAnne said...

Very cute, Jessica! I love the layout, too! Glad you were able to play with us this week-come back again!

Emily Leiphart said...

What a great sentiment! I love how your reversed the layout.

Broni said...

This is so sweet and so adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us!