Friday, June 12, 2009

Monogrammed Wedding

Hiya! Sorry I've been away, it's been a crazy month. First I was busy at work, then the trip to the UK, then I've been trying to keep up with our gardens (with no luck, there's too much to do!). The weather has been super hot, so I've been outside, rather than in my crafts room!

Anyway, I started cleaning it up tonight, and will have some new stuff to post soon!

Meanwhile, I made this card for a friend's wedding. The handmade paper and ribbon are from the wedding invite. I thought it would be nice to use them on the card (I got this idea from another friend, who did that for my wedding!)
I had this card made a while ago, but didn't want to post it until I gave it to them. Of course I forgot to bring it to the wedding, so it's in the mail now. I figure I'm safe ;)

The card is based off of this Paper Popsicles sketch and this Cuttlebug challenge. Both of which ended weeks ago, but I didn't want to post the card early. Oh well!

Stamps: Linen (SU), Curlzand Brayton fonts (JustRite)
Paper: Perfect Plum cardstock (SU), handmade (unknown)
Ink: Perfect Plum, Almost Amethyst (SU)
Accessories: Wide Oval punch (SU), D'Vine Swirls embossing folder, Cuttlebug (Provo Craft), pearls (Kaiser), ribbon/flowers (unknown)

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I get sooo many ideas from you! Thanks for the mention! I figure if they use it in their invite, they must like the colour/paper/style..... It's past 10:00pm so guess it's time to start crafting!