Thursday, February 21, 2008

Gettin' back on the crafty wagon

It's been a while! Here's a layout and card I made for a challenge on Scrapfriends. The challenge was to use a piece of patterned paper on a layout, and use the scraps on a card.

Layout: K&Co patterned paper; Stampin' up cardstock, punches, ink, brad, ribbon; Prima flowers, misc stickers, cardstock, and ribbon slide

This is a bit of a change from my normal style (which is more on the simple side) but I'm trying new things!

For the card, I wasn't going to have enough of the dotted paper, so I cut out a piece from underneath the photos ;)


Card: Stampin' up cardstock, punches, ink, brad; K&Co patterned paper; misc ribbon

I've been crazy about the brown and pink (or brown and blue) combo lately, and just ordered a bunch of Prima flowers (both paper and felt) in browns, pinks, and blues. I can't wait to play with them!

No comments: